Xie Tian Fang Luvoff CSSD International Forum 2020-05-08 18:08
Danyang People’s Hospital Disinfection Supply Center Hang Xia (Head nurse)
American Ruvoff (China) Training Center Xie Tianfang (Chief lecturer)
Functional classification of laparoscopic:
With the development of minimally invasive surgery, there are more and more varieties of laparoscopic in the market. At present, there are dozens of laparoscopic, including used in almost all traditional surgeries. The functions of laparoscopic are more and more comprehensive, and each instrument has its special purpose.
The basic functions of can be divided into the following:
1. Cutting (electric hook, ultrasonic knife, high-frequency electric knife)
2. Hemostasis (electrocoagulation rod, bipolar electrocoagulation)
3. Holding (no endoscopic damage, endoscopic release forceps, large grasping forceps)
4. Dilate or probe (urethral probe)
5. Air injection (pneumatic tube, pneumatic needle)
6. Suture or ligation (needle holder, closure device)
7. Observation (various optical eyepieces and choledochoscopes)
8. Occlusion of blood vessels (Titanium clamp, LOCK clamp, absorbable clamp)
9. Puncture (trocca, etc.)
In the face of so many complex devices with unique functions, CSSD is not only a challenge to ensure the quality of cleaning, but also a challenge to check the function of devices.
Laparoscopic function examination
Necessity of function check:
1. The standards for the treatment of medical products must be checked and tested for the necessary structural and functional characteristics of the products. An instrument can only be used in surgery if it is performing ideally.
– German Regulations for users of Medical Products
2. Medical device users should establish medical device maintenance management system. Medical devices that need regular inspection, inspection, calibration, maintenance and maintenance shall be inspected, tested, calibrated, maintained and recorded in accordance with the requirements of the product manual, and analyzed and evaluated in time to ensure that the medical devices are in good condition.
From Article 15 of the Measures for Quality Supervision and Administration of The Use of Medical Devices
Operating principles of laparoscopic functional examination
Operation rules for checking functions:
1. Keep the operating table clean and tidy.
2. Select corresponding inspection methods according to different devices.
3. Inspect each piece of equipment one by one in an appropriate manner.
4. The qualified devices should be placed in order to facilitate the assembly work.
5. If it is found that the function of the device is not good, it should contact the equipment maintenance department in time and be handed over to the qualified manufacturer as appropriate.
Check with power supply:
There’s another class of laparoscopic devices that we really have to pay attention to and that’s the power handle device, the inspection of such devices should start from the appearance inspection:
1) Check that there are no incisions, pinholes and cracks on the insulator surface of the instrument, power cord is not broken, aging and insulation failure, etc. ;
2) The insulator must be pressed against the metal ring, without any gaps, and the insulator must be held tightly to slide it.
3) If the insulator slips, it needs repair.
4) For the working end of the clamping and sharpness test, the cavity class also needs to be patency test, after passing the appearance check, insulation resistance tester is used for insulation performance test.
Precautions for the use of insulation detector:
The insulation resistance tester can detect the microholes on the insulator, which must be tested before assembly; This instrument is a high resistance instrument, the ambient humidity should not be greater than 80%, otherwise the measurement is not accurate, the detected object is a conventional charged body must be disconnected from the power supply and then measured.
Post time: Mar-25-2022